[IndiChix] Is anyone on the list learnting PyQT ?

Archu archu.oct at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 17:33:01 UTC 2009

Hi Sriram,

> 1. Does anyone on this list use PyQT professionally ?
> 2. What have your experiences with using PyQT been ?
> 3. What learning steps would you recommend to a programmer ?
>    (I've used the Java programming language in a professional
> capacity for some years, and have also dabbled with Ruby, though I can
> today only read the language).

I have been trying to learn python for few days now.. and I am just
getting started with some stuff of it.
I don use them in my work, but am interested in how python works and
how it differs from others.

abt QT, am nowhere near to it these days :(

share some interesting pointers if you have about them.

Thanks,
Archu