[IndiChix] Website [was] Bangalore Meeting Minutes :: 2008Jan19

Archu archu.oct at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 07:48:29 UTC 2008

Hi Frens,

One simple point to tell out here. Lets follow this since it will help
in betterment of the list. I am not quoting anything from any of the
posts, to avoid triggering further argument..

=> Lets stop point less argument
=> Such mails will stop the people from posting, who don't wish/dont
have time to argue
=> Please post mails such that it doesn't hurt anyone in the list by
anytime. If there is still issues then we have to post it. And we can
follow this gud quote "live and let others live!"

One note I want to mention in the site http://planet.linuxchix.org.in/
blog posts are displayed there. Most of my blog posts will be
personal/non-technical, which I don't think fits tat site.

Thanks a lot,
Archu