[Indianlc] [RFC]Foss.in BoF poster1-first draft

Runa Bhattacharjee runa.misc at KlcerTEmEIOSvQWQtyUKQ_DpH_ryN-JafJG-902KC7sPqhslnmlBxzYijeksyzI_H51Lkliu658zuQ.yahoo.invalid
Tue Oct 9 03:29:39 UTC 2007

Hey Aneesha,

Aneesha Govil wrote:

> Hey Runa,
>
> I would probably be coming to Foss.in too. Will know for sure in couple of
> days. Let me know if you need any help from my side!

Great!

Meanwhile you could take a look at the task page on the wiki to see if you could lend a hand on any
of the things.

> Cheers,
> Aneesha
> PS - I could send my photo if there's space and I fit the bill. :)

please please. :D