[Indianlc] [RFC]Foss.in BoF poster1-first draft

priti patil pritisd at yUlu1ubJ25IxB5rN3UwJa5v_ApkvcWriT8-23gwwJyk1mM4kFiqBfwW0Yvn__VW2Xi7seiFvp24O0A.yahoo.invalid
Mon Oct 8 05:36:15 UTC 2007

Dear Runa,

Nice One !! Very well designed :-)

Can we put some flowers to make it more descent and
give a feminine look to it? Just a suggestion !

Regards,

-- Priti