Event Date proposal [was Re: [Indianlc] LC India BoF @ FOSS.in the announced list]

Runa Bhattacharjee runa.misc at 8u4dntbQrate9-ZykBtS2OEAwO9L5R6bW-_C5KoLGnsIYkwt2bStg8lPMLDiYuCEHqZJut-Tpp9n.yahoo.invalid
Thu Oct 11 05:45:27 UTC 2007

Hi,

Barkha Khatri wrote:

> On 10/4/07, Runa Bhattacharjee wrote:
>
>  > We need to select a suitable day now.
>
> I'd suggest it would be better if we can get hold of a slot either on
> Friday or Saturday. Preferably sometime just before or after noon on
> Friday, as many people might just turn up for the conference itself,
> (and skip the project days)

How about on the 6th (Thursday) evening, as 7th (Friday) is the party night. Alternatively the 8th
(Saturday), but then its the last day.

I'd vote to skip the Project Days(4th and 5th) too.

my 2 paise  :-)
cheers
Runa