[Indianlc] Indian LinuxChix irc channel-#indichix

priti patil pritisd at nDKcjnB_wXtldQcSjMumXgamtCZvTAfHHSkbWz7zCND6qTBZOU-O6W9oIguNexiqrkdT8eqSdA.yahoo.invalid
Fri May 18 04:41:48 UTC 2007

Aneesha, in that case I would really wonder about what
would be intended "Indian chapter of LinuxChix" ? Is
it really replicable worldwide or it needs a bit of
"Localization" aspect ?

If at all, there is any agenda or roadmap thought of
for the same, would you mind sharing it with us!

Cheers.

Priti

--- Aneesha Govil <popcorn09 at Jsb5EpfFBjP5F80TT5yNNo3vhVXeX2Kz_aO3LC5-WpSq2ir7fXj7PRs7gESRi3BwE6wx2wKiV9tPfzo9qQ.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> On 5/17/07, priti patil <pritisd at 3KhsEqAPSsfqCa0deiWXqxStZxx-MzjfL58m8odnmXGL4nrStu7oGuOUnW7TQvAavgEoEnXXaU9maQ.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
> [snip]
> >
> >  But can we think of some other name for channel ?
> >  Since "Chix" doesn't fit properly in our culture.
> >
> >  Just a suggestion !
> >
> >  Cheers.
> >
> >  Priti
>
> Well Priti, considering we are preparing for an
> Indian chapter of
> LinuxChix, I think the name is the appropriate one.
> It is not as if we
> are opening a new women's LUG or something.
>
> Just my two cents.
>
> Aneesha

Finding fabulous fares is fun.