[Indianlc] Indian LinuxChix irc channel-#indichix

Aneesha Govil popcorn09 at Ki73UYC34kwk130XWFOOHx0OeaWyDbu0hEQxmixXjGryt1zu4S9fRUMEoVjIQGLxANP6lMmW-9f6MHL8Q9E.yahoo.invalid
Fri May 18 05:19:00 UTC 2007

On 5/18/07, priti patil <pritisd at zv9UB1BUySpcEEgpOHuEs9-jsY92GlWZ3715lhFlrWiQ3cGdea5fonQPPTgif7D_26iAXfbUrlL_gkkC.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> Aneesha, in that case I would really wonder about what
>  would be intended "Indian chapter of LinuxChix" ? Is
>  it really replicable worldwide or it needs a bit of
>  "Localization" aspect ?

Personally, I do not think localization applies in this context. As
you may notice, this yahoo group is also Indian Linuxchix. IMHO.

>  If at all, there is any agenda or roadmap thought of
>  for the same, would you mind sharing it with us!

I am not aware of a roadmap/agenda. I supposed we now have a place to
communicate about that.

>  Cheers.
>
>  Priti

Aneesha