[Indianlc] Indian LinuxChix irc channel-#indichix

Aneesha Govil popcorn09 at gWj_3OrTSw6T9SUpv5CJtI4j4bkbdA7Oh-l8QMKMgV_pFQxnzKRTMaPsP1Udc6wfbqZNYihfKirScorf.yahoo.invalid
Thu May 17 12:35:07 UTC 2007

On 5/17/07, priti patil <pritisd at 9YbibAVgt0VXghdrPuUa62bbbGhLHtF5KKQIjEeZhDzKi7Pu-vdrvFC9AQ5Ud1dqGAGhXWgvc-LL.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
[snip]

>  But can we think of some other name for channel ?
>  Since "Chix" doesn't fit properly in our culture.
>
>  Just a suggestion !
>
>  Cheers.
>
>  Priti

Well Priti, considering we are preparing for an Indian chapter of
LinuxChix, I think the name is the appropriate one. It is not as if we
are opening a new women's LUG or something.

Just my two cents.

Aneesha