[Indianlc] Indian LinuxChix irc channel-#indichix

priti patil pritisd at H-1CWo66N0w3yaOd1U8npDVvWgpbDfUmNJYuJrpWsg8mVf7J0VBdKry9iB8bF7FeNCdiveWGSQ.yahoo.invalid
Thu May 17 10:11:19 UTC 2007

Runa,

Good to see such initiatives here and which is badly
needed in Indian scenario :-)

But can we think of some other name for channel ?
Since "Chix" doesn't fit properly in our culture.

Just a suggestion !

Cheers.

Priti

____________________________________________________________________________________Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.