Indian LinuxChix irc channel-#indichix

Runa Bhattacharjee runa.misc at sFFyMilby8T-CZwOsKuC0npS-6PaYOFezsOwM0TYhfbz-hA6K7bK89jRyYHAXduOT7oQ2pWg9RQtZMmdRQ.yahoo.invalid
Wed May 16 17:50:08 UTC 2007

Greetings from Indian Linuxchix,

This is to announce that the Indian LinuxChix group now has its very own
irc channel, #indichix on server irc.linuxchix.org. Please do drop by.
The channel is aimed to be a discussion forum for issues pertaining to
Indian women [Users, developers, techies, newbies, geeks, content
writers, enthusiasts, all] who are part of the Linux world. Men are also
welcome to participate in the discussions.

We would like to follow some basic guidelines while on the channel.
These are:

1 Be polite, be helpful (universal LinuxChix motto)
2 Agree to disagree, but politely
3 Avoid the following
  @ personal attacks
  @ trolls
  @ unwanted flaming
  @ abusive language
  @ discriminatory behaviour

We hope this channel will be an open space for women in FOSS to discuss
about their interests/gripes/ideas without compromising on their comfort
or freedom.

See you there.

regards
Runa