Hello ppl

sruthi kannan k.sruthi at FTj9Lrjp1_Grt329rFAWALIvs_worljJMGNlGSFjg4JAd_usnqqz4qCqu7Vt3HOh-P822HN7AS0K.yahoo.invalid
Tue Dec 11 08:57:37 UTC 2007

Hi

I'm Sruthi, working as a sw engg in Bangalore. Though I've been a member of this group and followed the mails for quite sometime, I've
 not been an active participant till now. Quite enthusiastic about open source and experimenting new stuff, pity I wasn't in town to attend FOSS.in and meet you guys.
I also use Linux as my primary desktop. I love exploring new features and have filed a few bugs on launchpad as well. I'm very much
 interested in contributing to open source development and looking for anyone who could guide me on what kinda stuff to do, as I'm a newbie in this field - translation, packaging - anything for that matter that I could possibly do!

Cheers
Sruthi

      Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php