[Indianlc] Hello ppl

Runa Bhattacharjee runa.misc at tPGPb-xcIxzZ5HA0zP0JfEMVw-SIyJ2ZoOOYJLfcHql8MJsjnxJlKWyOutSZw1Vlxt3qwDi3pWFw5tE.yahoo.invalid
Tue Dec 11 09:57:50 UTC 2007

Hey Sruthi,

sruthi kannan wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm Sruthi, working as a sw engg in Bangalore. Though I've been a member
> of this group and followed the mails for quite sometime, I've
> not been an active participant till now. Quite enthusiastic about open
> source and experimenting new stuff, pity I wasn't in town to attend
> FOSS.in and meet you guys.

Would have been great to meet you.

> I also use Linux as my primary desktop. I love exploring new features
> and have filed a few bugs on launchpad as well. I'm very much
> interested in contributing to open source development and looking for
> anyone who could guide me on what kinda stuff to do, as I'm a newbie in
> this field - translation, packaging - anything for that matter that I
> could possibly do!

Right now, we are conversing on the mailing list as the wiki account creation process is restricted.
The notes from the session are at:

http://linuxchix.org.in/wiki/index.php/FossinBoFSessionNotes

Perhaps you can take a look at them :-)

cheers