[Indlinux-group] Registration: Empanelment of translators.

priti patil pritisd at MYcl7mxYXeD5aN1AUg_KswPneIlrMJHuc3g3A1Sk3tCWcJnuILLNQhaTHTuuG2CAhWJIJOB4NNOl.yahoo.invalid
Wed Jun 28 05:27:27 UTC 2006

Hello,

I hope you've registered for the same on said link, if
not (for some time link was down, now working) please
register yourself as soon as possible.

Regards

Priti

--- R S Ananda Murthy <rsamurti at ip83iw--d-h8rwPJMUq8mq0NAGFC5BgVAWAnkBMWFKEAEahpetUTJQM8IS-NWzKg7pUSBr6XOulJSqwRydD4nTM.yahoo.invalid>

http://www.janabhaaratii.org.in/janabhaaratii/page_gen.php?lang=en&body=/announcement/translation.php