Announcement of Debian Installer l10n.

priti patil pritisd at uBBu0vtMwJrXvlwaJmUyCcvffy8FLPiBulMDeF6IZPxAjuy4NXeE38or6BAWq3ZesoP4-TdqVxWIcQ.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jun 29 06:52:10 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Here is the new activity coming up, Debian-Installer
in Marathi.

I am co-ordinating this activity and need *devoted*
team members for doing this tasks.

Potential translators should be aware that involving
themselves into Debian Installer translation is not a
one-time work. Debian Installer is always work in
progress and translations will require some attention
or some new work from time to time even after they
have been completed.

After the initial translation effort, which may last
for several weeks with 1 hour work per day, the
maintenance work needs between 1 hour per week and a
few hours per week, depending on the amount of extra
translation work done by the new translator(s) for our
language in the Debian GNU/Linux project.

This task has to be done in a professional way no
compromise in terms of quality and quantity of
translations.

Please let me know your feedback on this and also
register yourself as team member as soon as possible.

I would like to encourage those who've been already
involved in translation activities.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards to all.

Priti Patil