[Indianlc] LinuxChix numbers...

Frederick Noronha (FN) fred at l7qazfXRQEexRtII4DT65nUgGcxp20R9mbcLrVhxOyaAS6c-RNv7rtTHcNvHyjq9eggEHSWtfs55D4y55Q.yahoo.invalid
Fri Feb 3 22:47:17 UTC 2006

Do you think forming women-only LUGs will help to enhance their
participation and involvement? I was surprised to see how my daughter
(7) and her friend were speedily ejected from the chair in front of a
computer once two boys entered!

Also, in Goa, we noticed that more LUGs (regional) help to build
leadership skills.

Maybe we could juxtapose both trends, and see if women-only LUGs gives a
better chance for leadership among women to be built up. Does it sound
reasonable? FN