Tech Help-First Beginners Doc

Diya Saxena funnyprogramer at rp30VXT3yr5mWK-OIJLyUlL3FdcsdQSrGsChWTn54F9WpREmdiAF0Ry3Rr6P3egDCxFLzYMXnaQhjhvUrLRfMt0.yahoo.invalid
Fri Feb 3 15:19:30 UTC 2006

--- In Indianlc at yahoogroups.com, Ramprasad B <ramprasad_i82 at ...>
wrote:

> The basic idea was to make available the files to group members.
>
> As per your suggestions, users while posting files have to cc to you
which will be
> !@#$ for them.
>
> Other idea is to host the files repository on some site like
Indainlc.org, etc.

> commnets ?

One thing...We need docs and ideas first so that we can think of place
to store and share...But where are they????

No message for ages in this group. People dont respond to ideas. No
docs coming up... whats the point in arguing about the storage space
when there is nothing to store

~Diya