New poll for Indianlc

gaurav linux4all at wlXfO5c6STxAKJJuOHUDvNp7A1Ax576dGfdLeUUsDa98CByHwQIC_vDyxbZM157sON0wD_QWMLsJWQ.yahoo.invalid
Sun Oct 16 20:24:09 UTC 2005

 o Debian : very large S/W collection, installs S/W on demand,requires
good expertise

 o Fedora Core : one of the basic distro u can start with

 o Mandriva : easy to use but recent releases are only for club
members so i do not prefer it now

 o Redhat : using Cent OS instead.CentOS is also a good option for RHEL

 o Slackware : simple and fast.requires good expertise

 o Ubuntu : only if you like gnome,i prefer kubuntu which is ubuntu+kde

 *I built my own GNU/Linux from scratch - its
 better than the rest* :
     i build my own from vector linux and it is really noice but needs

*Not listed here* Suse,CentOS,knoppix and other Live Cds

regards

--- In Indianlc at yahoogroups.com, "Diya Saxena" <funnyprogramer at y...>