[Indianlc] Reg the database in the list

|| स्वक्ष || svaksha svaksha at J3WaspMfoUdPo7To10zzZghUjtSWvozv7nFvmCbaEqWTNOvShEeRbkV1o0u17vxVXFsUKuO8ZT0_lw.yahoo.invalid
Sun Dec 18 04:50:49 UTC 2005

On 12/18/05, Archana.S.R <archu.oct at gmail.com> wrote:

> i dont understand... can u please explain..

Create a moderated ML [1], where companies (not
recruiters/headhunters) interested in recruiting women for vacant
posts in India for the IT industry can post online whilst following
the guidelines [2].
This is one of the list's moderated by me along with other *women*
volunteers. Having these guidelines for jobposts advertisers help us
reduce spam and also filter ficticious job offers from anonymous
people who could harvest personal details via the CV.
The ML *does not* guarantee the validity of the claims made in the
post or its legitimacy, ie. we cannot check/verify or authenticate if
the vacancy claimed by a company actually exists or not.  Hence women
responding are supposed to think if they want to respond to an
job-advt with sketchy job details or no contact details (company name,
HR person, emails from the same domain as that of the company, etc..)
which may not be approved for posting in the first place.

--
|| स्वक्ष ||