[Indianlc] Reg the database in the list

Archana.S.R archu.oct at -74CTr-vXjtGxMva9-qKBQh4ZlrpNaeG0Szv16122motiyOSPvg5gENkbkY3YyTAR8oYFEFbUU1d_Z4.yahoo.invalid
Sat Dec 17 19:58:29 UTC 2005

> Women providing personal details on a publicly available DB is just
> inviting trouble and asking to be harassed in India. This is my
> personal opinion though.

ok.. atleast the city name can be given i think, becas it can help us
to know where from we belong.

> ...which is the reason i had suggested the idea of replicating the
> Jobs-list format used by main LC. Interested Companies/Recruiters can
> advertise/post to the ML and those nterested can respond to the
> company's job-advert.

i dont understand... can u please explain..

> > min.. try to enter ur name, location and tel number.
> > since 80% of the people over here are girls the tel number wont be misused.
>
> ...and how does one guarantee that, especially on the internet ?

guarantee cant be given as everyone know..
i agree there are chances of misuse. so we can remove the tel number
atleast other fields like name and location can be given here.

--
Archana.S.R.