[Courses] PostgreSQL Course: Getting Started ?s

sbl witchyway at mac.com
Mon Nov 19 22:30:27 UTC 2007

Hello there.

I am looking forward to this course and have been trying to get
accustomed to the email communication format
and understand just what moodle is.  It is unclear to me whether there
is something funky w/ my setup.
I currently go to the moodle page via a link
(http://www.linuxchix.org/using-postgresql.html) and all I see is a
status page that puts me on the "view" tab which is telling me I have
been a member for 1 week 5 hours.

I haven't seen any course postings, a daily email digest or any other
info for a couple of days.  Can anyone
tell me if I am missing something here and what I might do to correct
it.

Also, I was wondering if there was an archive of the mailing list for
this course that we could read online versus
reading it only when it shows up in our email box.

Look forward to being in class with everyone,

Thanks,
Stephanie