[Courses] Moodle log-in from chix-site?

maria rahman-alsema mariarahmanals at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 19:59:15 UTC 2007

Hi,

After googling for moodle, I visited the web-site and installed
moodle on my pc. Am now following their "features-course",  Perhaps
this will be sufficient to learn using it.

My question is about the log-in at moodle from the Linuxchix-site. As
we were told in a mail, the moodle log-in is not working, I'm being
linked to my view-page every time.
Can we follow postgresql  by logging in directly to moodle? Or is it
necessary to use the chix-site as an "in-between"?

Looking forward to todays first lesson :)

Maria

--
"Love for All, Hatred for None"

Please see: http://maria-n.Writing.Com/