[Courses] Re: [Spineful Living, lesson 1: Dreams]

Anne Sorsa amk.sorsa at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 14:54:09 UTC 2007

2007/3/31, Kathryn Andersen <kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org>:

> That's one of the frustrations I get with "dreams and ambitions" -- I
> feel guilty because one is *supposed* to be ambitious, one is *supposed*
> to want to "get ahead", to climb the career ladder, to become a CEO (or
> at least get into Management).  Or if one is creative or artistic, one
> is *supposed* to want to sell one's work, one is *supposed* to want to
> become famous.

Oh, this could be written by me... Well, when I was young my mother hope
that I would become a lawyer or economist. Fortunately she didn't forced me
to study (she believed that I should make my own mistakes and live my own
life). But when my mother died 1996 I found myself thinking "What if...?".
Even now 10 years later I sometimes asking that same question at myself
"What if...?"

I love computing! I love built and fix computers. I can't have enough about
these machines. So, I hope that I will have enthusiasm and energy to learn
more about computing/open source, maybe someday I will have possibility to
have a some kind of degree... Second thing that I hope is that I manage to
raise my 3 children to good and honest adults. And I really hope that I let
them chose themselves what they want to do ;)

-Anne-