[Courses] Re: [Spineful Living, lesson 1: Dreams]

Linda Pahdoco linda at meridian-ds.com
Sat Mar 31 11:59:51 UTC 2007

Wow - how nice to hear someone else say this.  I get funny
looks when I say I just want to work and do my job well.
 I don't want to own a business.  I don't want to be a
manager - team leader maybe, which is pretty much what I
am - but I want to *work*.  Have definite projects I can
look at and say "Done" with some pride, not just constant
open ended "improve the company" goals.  Not that I think
improvement is bad; without it we'd fold; but having a
concrete finish is something important to me.

LP