[Courses] Web Database Security

jennyw jennyw at dangerousideas.com
Mon May 6 20:46:40 EST 2002

On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 08:06:46PM -0700, Kai MacTane wrote:
> You're right, I didn't. I've built this system using the HTML::Mason
> extension to mod_perl. If you're not familiar with it, and you want to do
> some cool Web-dev stuff with Perl and HTML, check out www.masonhq.com.

Looks interesting ... I just saw an article on it and session management
using Apache::Session at http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=4143
(I'm sure you've come across this now too).

I've found Perl very useful in the past, and still use it from time to
time.  But maintainability always concerns me.  There are so many ways to
do things in Perl that it can be really easy to write obfuscated code.
Some people might argue that it's not possible to write Perl code that's
not obfuscated. ;-)

Jen