[Courses] re:Python course

heron26hillswamp at netscape.net heron26hillswamp at netscape.net
Sun Jul 21 06:11:22 EST 2002

I am very new here, also a linux newbie.  I would like to follow along on the Python course although I may find myself over my head.  Have a very little C, mainly because I never use it, and never worked at it hard.

But I will save all the lessons and do it eventually.

I know how the illness thing is.  I have chronic depression and 2 years ago was diagnosed with advanced Breast Cancer which is now in remission but been there.

Hope to get to know all of you better in the coming months.

cher (my native american given name is Green Heron Walking which is the reason fo the  heron on some boards...I am more heron than "Cheryl")