[Courses] [C] Next C topic: Project Proposal

Suzi Anvin suzi at anvin.org
Thu Jul 18 18:43:04 EST 2002

I second Jenn's statements.  I can tell you exactly how much my self
esteem and general wellbeing drops around such topics, and I've known
too many people who tried fad protein diets til their hair started
falling out or who had to pull themselves out of the abyss that is
anorexia.  There are plenty of things we can calculate.  :)  perhaps we
could find something computer related to track and build on the common
interest?

My current self-assignment, since I'm stalled in the bit-operations
chapter, is to write a program that plays the game of life...  :)  I'll
post chunks of that whenever I actually get it into emacs, but life is
topsy turvy in this apt at the moment and I'm finding myself unable to
get into deep hack mode...
			-Suzi