[Courses] [Python] Welcome

Wendy Galovich wendy at scottishmusician.com
Wed Jul 3 06:01:15 EST 2002

Hi, apologies if everyone else is getting this twice. I sent a reply
yesterday morning and still haven't seen it in my inbox.

I have previously dabbled in JavaScript, C and a bit of Python at home,
and in VB at work. I've also used SQL fairly frequently at work. I have
both the Learning Python and Programming Python books and will be using
them as references as I follow along in the course.

Wendy