[Courses] [Python] Welcome

Desiree Jenkins buffarama at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 3 03:42:47 EST 2002

ASSIGNMENT ONE!
>Introduce yourself on the list, tell us what programming experience you
>have,
>and what
>resource you are planning to use for the course.  Are you waiting for a
>book
>arrive.
>Also post a quote that is related to why this language is called "Python"

Ok, my name is Desiree, but I prefer to be called Rae, I don't have much
programming experience, a bit of HTML and sone QBasic, I am a senior in high
school and all my programming courses are scheduled for this school year.
I'll be using online resorces for the most part, although I'm looking for a
book that will appeal to me. I tend to learn best by doing, not by reading
descriptions.
Rae
Buffarama at hotmail.com