[Courses] [Python] Welcome

Jennifer Dozar jennifer at orange.zorcat.com
Mon Jul 1 16:57:29 EST 2002

My name is Jennifer Dozar. I have some php and little bit of Perl, HTML,
programming experience. I know Visual Basic is Evil! i'm
still new to programming, hopefully i won't be one of the slow ones.  I
have programmed a little in Python, but need more practicee. I figured
this would guinde me :)
I have 2 python books.  SAMS Teach Yourself Python by Ivan Van Laningham
and Python: essential Reference by David M. Beazley. I am not waiting
for a book to come it, but would like to invest in others someday!

"Bad Bad Naughty Zoot! She has set alight to our beacon, which i just
remembered is Grail Shaped!"
"And Now fors omething completely different"
"o/~ Brave Bold Sir Robin, come forth from Camolot.. he is not afraid to
die
Oh Brave sir Robin"
"o/~ Sit on my Face and tell me that you love me! I'll sit on your facec
and
till you i love you too, I love to hear you oralize when i' between your
thighs you blow me away!"
o/~" I like chinese. I like Chinese. They only come up to your knees,
but their cute and they're cuddly and they're ready to please" o/~

> ASSIGNMENT ONE!
> Introduce yourself on the list, tell us what programming experience you have,
> and what
> resource you are planning to use for the course.  Are you waiting for a book to
> arrive.
> Also post a quote that is related to why this language is called "Python"
>
> I look forward to hearing from you.
>
> sue
>

> The Learning Python page.  http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/lpython/toc.html
>
> About Python.  http://home.rmi.net/~lutz/about-python.html