[Courses] Suggestions/Ideas

coldfire rolick571 at duq.edu
Tue Jan 15 19:40:06 EST 2002

ok, i've had a few thoughts in response to several threads we have going
on right now.  i had more, but i forgot them already :)

i don't think there should be any discussion on whether or not we should
have an irc channel.  we should just have one :)  not for the purpose of
having scheduled meeting times to discuss concepts, but to provide real
time assistance, answer questions in real time, etc.

as for "course structure" .. i bet most of us started off at about the
same spot, and the same pace.  i'd be more than happy to propose an
outline for topics to be covered ... focus primarly on the language,
syntax, etc and eventually move towards more complicated data structures
and algorithm design.

well ... looks like by the time i wrote this, i forgot all my main points.
so here's some contact info for anyone wishing to contact me off the list:

(l)icq: 19056989
(g)aim: coldfire tt

coldie