[Courses] Suggestions/Ideas

Tania M. Morell tmorell at myquadrant.net
Tue Jan 15 20:12:21 EST 2002

I gues having an irc channel is ok for those who want it but I can think of
one reason for not having it and limiting all discussion to e-mail only.
I'm sure that during irc discusstions, a lot of things may be
said/solved/discovered about C or a C exercise, etc, that everyone else will
missout on only becuase they weren't in the chat at the time.   I will
probably never be able to get on the irc chat room becuase of my schedule
and work.  I like to have e-mail I can read at my leisure  e-mail is nice
because it can wait until the early morning or late hours when i can get
around to reading them... irc chat has to be read on the spot. and it's not
saved for everyone else to read and reference later.

As for course structure, doesn't that depend on the book that is decided on?
If everyone ends up using the same book (and I think it should be this way)
then the book will dictate what the structure will be.

-T

         T a n i a
www.myquadrant.net