[Courses] IRC (Was: Re: Well, shall we?)

Malin Blomqvist malin.blomqvist at home.se
Tue Jan 15 23:49:08 EST 2002

Hi!
I intend to follow the course, and am really looking forward to it!

I agree with the previous speakers. Having a IRC channel going will really help,
as a complement to the mailing list. It's an easy way to shoot off quick, simple
and urgent questions. My experience is that there's always someone on-line,
despite time differences...

/Malin