[Courses] For those of you feeling intimidated...

Wendy Galovich wendy at scottishmusician.com
Tue Feb 5 12:29:59 EST 2002

Thank you for clarifying where we are, Michelle. My email account was dead
for about half a day a week or week and a half ago, and I wasn't sure if I'd
missed a change in the course plan. :-)

May I also add a suggestion here, for future posts that may be ahead of
wherever we currently are in the book - to please reference it (maybe by the
chapter in the book) in the subject line? That would be a *big* help to those
of us who are here not only to learn C but also to build some self-confidence
in doing so. Thanks!

Wendy