[Courses] For those of you feeling intimidated...

Michelle Murrain tech at murrain.net
Tue Feb 5 09:07:34 EST 2002

I just wanted to pipe up as the course "coordinator" and remind people that
the conversation that has taken place about pointers and arrays is, well,
at least a bit ahead of where we are supposed to be at. :-), since we
haven't gotten to variable declaration yet (that's next week).

We do all appreciate, however, this great enthusiasm for C! I'm just
looking forward to *understanding* the conversation! (remember, this is all
archived.)

Reminders - Chapters 1,2, and 3 are "due" Friday, where the basic
assignment is compiling and running the hello.c program. :-)

Back to it!

.Michelle

Michelle Murrain
tech at murrain.net