[Courses] [Basics] Dear participants...

Sonja Krause-Harder skh at gmx.com
Sun Apr 7 17:46:58 EST 2002

On Sat, Apr 06, 2002 at 03:38:33PM -0800, Kai MacTane wrote:

> If it would help, I've got some Perl scripts around that are reasonably
> small and compact, which I could make available for analysis. I can also
> throw in comments that make the syntax clear to Tcl readers. (FWIW, I don't
> write my Perl all super-terse and obfuscated, like the stuff you see on
> t-shirts.)
>
> I don't know if stuff in Perl would be at all useful, but there's the offer.

Thanks for the offer. At some point, I will also talk (well, write) about
how to read code written by others / in languages only vaguely known,
because I think this is an important skill ;-), so if you wouldn't mind
your work taken apart in some later lessons, please send me what you're
willing to share.

At this point, however, I'm actually interested what people find
interesting and why they want to program - if something pops up that
makes a great example to develop in the lessons, all the better.

greetings -

Sonja