[Courses] [Basics] Dear participants...

Kai MacTane kmactane at GothPunk.com
Sun Apr 7 13:07:40 EST 2002

At 4/7/02 08:46 AM , Sonja Krause-Harder wrote:
>On Sat, Apr 06, 2002 at 03:38:33PM -0800, Kai MacTane wrote:
>
>Thanks for the offer. At some point, I will also talk (well, write) about
>how to read code written by others / in languages only vaguely known,
>because I think this is an important skill ;-),

I agree!

>so if you wouldn't mind your work taken apart in some later lessons,
>please send me what you're willing to share.

Okay. I'll take a couple of days pulling stuff together (basically,
searching around my /usr/local/(s?)bin dirs and seeing what's reasonably
clear and understandable, and not too long) and get it to you. I presume I
should send the scripts private to you, rather than just dropping them on
the list? (So that you can introduce them at the proper point in the
coursework.)

                                                 --Kai MacTane
"Deadly angels for reality and passion..."
                                                 --Shriekback,
                                                  "Gunning for the
                                                   Buddha"