[Courses] [Basics] Dear participants...

Kai MacTane kmactane at GothPunk.com
Sat Apr 6 15:38:33 EST 2002

At 4/6/02 04:12 AM , Sonja Krause-Harder wrote:
>After that, I want to use real, useful and working scripts as examples as
>soon as possible. I'd therefore like to know: what kind of scripts do you
>need or would you like to have? What recurring tasks would be great to
>have scripts do for you?

If it would help, I've got some Perl scripts around that are reasonably
small and compact, which I could make available for analysis. I can also
throw in comments that make the syntax clear to Tcl readers. (FWIW, I don't
write my Perl all super-terse and obfuscated, like the stuff you see on
t-shirts.)

I don't know if stuff in Perl would be at all useful, but there's the offer.

                                                 --Kai MacTane
"But every night I burn,/Every night I call your name.
  Every night I burn,/Every night I fall again..."
                                                 --The Cure,
                                                  "Burn"