[Courses] [Basics] Dear participants...

Sonja Krause-Harder skh at gmx.com
Sat Apr 6 14:12:28 EST 2002

As you may have noticed, the first lessons are mainly about basic facts
you need to know, and some Tcl syntax to be able to illustrate those
facts with simple examples. I want to show you the building blocks and
tools before things get more complex.

After that, I want to use real, useful and working scripts as examples as
soon as possible. I'd therefore like to know: what kind of scripts do you
need or would you like to have? What recurring tasks would be great to
have scripts do for you? What can be automated in your daily work? And,
out of sheer curiousity: why do you want to learn to program, what future
projects do you have in mind?

kind regards,

Sonja