[Announce] Sydney Australia: LinuxChix meeting 28th July 2006

Mary Gardiner mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Tue Jul 25 01:22:34 UTC 2006

There will be a another "ladies' night"!! It is before the Sydney Linux User
Group (SLUG) meeting.

Date: 28.07.06
Time: 5:15 pm - SLUG meeting start (around 6:30)
Place: UTS Lounge Area (downstairs off Broadway)

NEW: We have posters to hang up!! Please download them from:
myrtoz.web.unsw.edu.au
Please hang them up at your uni, workplace, ladies-rooms, libraries,
noticeboards... (wherever they might be seen)!!
Small flyers are as .ps files ready to print.
myrtoz.web.unsw.edu.au/linuxchix/flyers_print_4.ps<http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/%7Emyrtoz/linuxchix/flyers_print_4.ps>
I will put some in an envelope attached to each poster, so girls can take a
flyer home!!

After our meeting you are welcome to join us at SLUG. We will walk together
to the SLUG meeting.
http://www.slug.org.au/

All women welcome, spread the word.

See http://sydney.linuxchix.org/ for information on our chapter and