[Announce]Sydney, Australia chapter: Next meeting: Saturday November 23rd, 2pm

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Sun Nov 17 19:14:34 EST 2002

Hi everyone,

The Sydney Australia LinuxChix chapter is holding its next meeting soon:

When: Saturday November 23rd, 2pm

Where: Meet in front of the University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
Broadway campus, near the bus stop. We don't have a room, so will
probably head to Michel's Patiserre or something.

Can people RSVP to me so I can get an idea if there will be attendees
this month?

People interested in Sydney LinuxChix should head over to our webpage: