[Announce] Join some DC Chix for a night out!

David Merrill david at lupercalia.net
Thu Aug 16 08:31:02 EST 2001

What:	Washington, DC LinuxChix are meeting for a dinner social.

When:	Monday, August 20th at 7:00 PM

Where:	1621 T St NW, Apt. 501, Washington DC

	(Drinks will be served at the apartment at 7:00, then at 8:00
	we will walk to the of the many restaurants in the
	neighborhood for dinner.)

	If you're riding the Metro, you can use either the Dupont
	Circle stop on the Red line, or the U St/Cardozo stop on the
	Green line. If you use the Dupont stop, head NE on New
	Hampshire to T. From U St, head W on U to NH, then one block
	SW. 1621 is nestled between New Hampshire, T, and 17th, across
	from a small park.

	I recommend you use the Metro if possible. Parking at 7:00 in
	my neighborhood is difficult.

RSVP:	Appreciated. Please write david at lupercalia.net, and include
	your beverage preference so I can make sure it is on hand.

Linux Documentation Project                   david at lupercalia.net

Free Dmitry Sklyarov!  http://www.freesklyarov.org
Washington DC Protests http://www.lupercalia.net/dmca

Technically, Windows is an 'operating system,' which means that it supplies
your computer with the basic commands that it needs to suddenly, with no
warning whatsoever, stop operating.
	--Pulitzer Prize-winning Miami Herald columnist Dave Barry