[Announce] Re: [Grrltalk] vanity @linuxchix.org email address

jenn at simegen.com jenn at simegen.com
Sat Aug 18 03:02:49 EST 2001

Telsa Gwynne wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 17, 2001 at 10:10:30AM +0200 or thereabouts, Britta Koch wrote:
>
>> Please? Can my cool email addy work again? Pretty please? ;)
>
> Oh yeah. I use my telsa at linuxchix address for docs stuff. Oops.

That's two. Three is Deb.

We do have a volunteer who has offered to host the vanity email
addresses. But I need to know WHAT THEY ARE, who has them, etc
etc etc. Currently, I don't - every attempt to get the master
list of them has failed.

So.

I want someone who has one of these addresses to volunteer to
make the list. :)

And, since we don't currently have a volunteer to make the list,
I want people who have such addresses to post to
volunteers at linuxchix.org with the fact that they have such an address,
and what it is.

NOTE: these addresses will probably have to change, to something like
mail.linuxchix.org or people.linuxchix.org. We (Dancer and I) don't
have the bandwidth to handle personal mail. (And a redirector is just
as bad -  it comes in, it goes out.)

Jenn V.

jenn at simegen.com     Jenn Vesperman     http://www.simegen.com/~jenn/