[Actionchix] Linux Chix mag - Open call for all volunteers (editors, designers, approvers, translators) - Closes Saturday Sept. 15th

Selbak, Rolla N rolla.n.selbak at intel.com
Sat Sep 8 22:50:43 UTC 2007

Hehe...that's a good point actually - the translations will probably not be 'approved' for content, the translation team will probably be the ones fully responsible for their own articles (the only thing approved would be layout and such.  So we can remove that specific combo out of the equation (i.e. anyone who would like to volunteer for "approver" can also join the translation team)

Thanks for your suggestion (and you're down for the "translation" team and "approver" team)

rs