[Actionchix] Linux Chix mag - Open call for all volunteers (editors, designers, approvers, translators) - Closes Saturday Sept. 15th

Isabelle Hurbain isabelle.hurbain at pasithee.fr
Sat Sep 8 21:05:14 UTC 2007

Le Sat, 8 Sep 2007 11:24:10 -0700,
"Selbak, Rolla N" <rolla.n.selbak at intel.com> a écrit :

> Hey all,
>
> While we're waiting for our Drupal setup for the Linux Chix mag, I
> thought we could get started on forming our groups for the mag.  The
> groups are: "Editor Team", "Design Team", "Translator Team", "Approver
> Team".

I'm on board for the translator team. I'm on the French translation
team, I've done some professional translations, I have some
experience in the domain, it seems natural to me. However, for me,
"approver" does not need to be exclusive with translations.
Translations are ""derived works"" (well, in a way, they're creative
too, so no so derived as they could seem, but let's not get into troll
details), so approving articles and translating them seem two strictly
orthogonal problems to me. And I don't just say that because I would
have liked to "apply" for the approver team too =)

Isa