[Actionchix] Linux Chix mag - Open call for all volunteers (editors, designers, approvers, translators) - Closes Saturday Sept. 15th

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Sun Sep 9 13:05:15 UTC 2007

Thanks for doing this, Rolla: you're doing a great job! :)

On 09/09/2007, at 3:54 AM, Selbak, Rolla N wrote:

> While we're waiting for our Drupal setup for the Linux Chix mag, I
> thought we could get started on forming our groups for the mag.  The
> groups are: "Editor Team", "Design Team", "Translator Team", "Approver
> Team".

I would like to contribute to editing (English) and translating
(Vietnamese), but due to illness, I can't guarantee to be available
at any particular time. But I hope to contribute a reasonable amount.
I manage to do that with software-translation, even though I come and
go a bit.

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)