[Actionchix] Magazine Step 1: Set up wiki - volunteers?

Selbak, Rolla N rolla.n.selbak at intel.com
Fri Sep 7 01:42:56 UTC 2007

I really like the idea of catering to both levels of users (experienced & less-experienced/new), and I really like your examples!  Very well done...

>We could also have regular columns on:
>
>The newest, shiniest gadget
>Chix conference report
>Choosing hardware (series)
>Troubleshooting
>Workplace issues
>Toot your Horn
>Books and Resources (multilingual)
>Women in Computing Profile
>Chix chapter news
>
>plus
>
>Chix adverts
>Cons and Meetings
>Grants and support
>
>Just a few ideas. ;)

Your ideas are really great!  I suggest having a vote on the titles of what the "regular columns" will be...I was thinking of starting a voting thread on this a little later, I think this would be a great place to submit these ideas!

Also just out of curiosity, would you be able to translate to Vietnamese?  I was thinking we could also have a translation team that would translate any number of articles to different non-English languagues...just a thought...

Again, very great ideas, thanks for sharing!

rs