[Actionchix] Update - Drupal for Linuxchix Mag

Selbak, Rolla N rolla.n.selbak at intel.com
Thu Sep 6 20:04:07 UTC 2007

Hey everyone!

Just fyi, our fabulous Linux Chix webmistress (Brenda) has been
traveling so hasn't been able to tend to the Drupal setup for the
LinuxChix Mag until now.  Her and Sulamita will be working on this soon
(after the linux chix brazil conf. this weekend).

In the meantime, I think this would be a good time to vote for the 3
different groups, "editing group", "design group" and "approval group".
I'll be sending out a separate msg about this in a sec.

<insert-smart-&-witty-phrase-for-Linux-Chix-mag---suggestions?  :) >

rs