[Actionchix] Design Team Questions

Tricia Bowen tricia.bowen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 14:43:57 UTC 2007

Hi Rolla,
How do we go about switching to the 'Slash Blue' theme:
http://themegarden.org/drupal50/?q=node&theme=slash_blue? I'm willing to
volunteer for Drupal admin duties, i.e. installing various themes, if it
means that the Design Team can get a quicker visual. I think it's easier for
us to come to a decision if we have something to look at and to play around
with.
--Tricia

--
--Tricia