[Actionchix] Design Team Questions

Selbak, Rolla N rolla.n.selbak at intel.com
Mon Oct 8 17:13:32 UTC 2007

oh my goodness, that's great that you want to volunteer for Drupal admin
duties!  I know Brenda would be delighted, and we'd all benefit from
having someone specifically admining the Drupal site...

I'll go ahead and email you separately with the root admin account
details, then you can have at it!

thanks again for volunteering...

rs