[Actionchix] Should I register 'Chixbits.com'?

Carol Williams carolswilliams at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 16:41:21 UTC 2007

I vote for registering .net, .org and .com for chixbits.    Just to avoid
any potential cybersquatting.  Also, if at all possible I would rather not
use godaddy.com for the register.  I had a bad experience with one of their
domain trying to do a DoS attack against one of my sites and they did
nothing to help stop it.  They said they had no way to know which site it
was.

Carol

--
If you can spend a perfectly useless afternoon in a perfectly useless
manner, you have learned how to live.  -- Lin Yutang